FAQ

How can I register for the Graduation?
If you received the email inviting you to register, please log in to the BBS Alumni Community Portal and follow the registration process indicated.

If you did not receive the email and you are a 2020 and 2021 student scheduled to attend the Graduation ceremony, you may email community@bbs.unibo.it

How many people can I attend the Graduation with?
This year the Graduation will take place in Piazza Maggiore, in the heart of Bologna. For security reasons related to the Covid-19 management protocol, it will be possible for each graduating student to attend with only one accompanying person.

The companions will have a reserved area inside the square, so their seat is not planned next to that of the graduating student.

Is it necessary to participate at the Graduation to collect the diploma or can it also be received somehow at another time?
Graduation is an important moment for both the participants and the School. Attendance at the Graduation is recommended but not mandatory for obtaining the diploma. Diplomas that will not be collected during the Graduation will remain available, after the end of the event, for direct collection at Bologna Business School or upon request and at the graduate’s expense, by booking the collection.

What happens in case of bad weather for the Graduation?
In case of bad weather, an alternative location will be guaranteed, which will be communicated in time by email.

Will I receive a confirmation email at the end of my registration?
You will receive a confirmation email at the end of your registration. Then, within a couple of days before the event, you will receive the tickets with QRcode to present, by electronic device or in paper form, on the day of the ceremony. In addition, the email you will receive will contain all the logistical instructions that we ask you to follow. In a later email, you will receive attached also the QRcode of the eventual companion.

Is there any suggested dress code?
The suggested dress code is business casual.

In what language the Graduation ceremony will be held?
The ceremony will be held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English.

Will it be necessary to be accredited?
Yes, four different accreditation zones will be set up inside the Square. You will receive detailed information via email regarding your assigned accreditation point.

Will a Reunion be scheduled after the graduation ceremony?

The Reunion is not planned. BBS cares about the safety of its community, that’s why it believes that a massive attendance event such as the Reunion is still a high risk for the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

To help graduates with their celebrations, there is a list of restaurants you can rely on to celebrate your milestone.