The following rules apply for the participation in the Graduation:
- Only those people who have previously booked their place according to the procedures provided by BBS and who present themselves at the entrance gate with the personal ticket received after the positive outcome of the booking procedure will be allowed to participate in the Graduation.
- Access to Graduation must be in an orderly fashion to avoid crowds of people and to ensure that at least a 1-meter distance between attendees is maintained. This is a matter of individual responsibility.
- Body temperature may be measured, preventing access in case of temperature > 37,5 °C. If permitted by current regulations, a Green Pass may be required.
- Participants must remain in their seats for the entire duration of the Graduation. Two different sections will be created: one section exclusively for graduate participants and one section exclusively for accompanying persons.
- No cloakroom will be available.
- All Graduation participants will be required to wear a mask for their protection for the entire duration of the event.
- At the end of the Graduation, participants must exit via the appropriate gate in an orderly fashion, in order to avoid crowds of people and to ensure all maintain at least a 1-meter distance between participants in the event. This is a matter of individual responsibility.
The current Protocol for Graduation participation reported here is the result of the enforcement of legal requirements and best practices concerning the prevention of Covid-19 infection.
Since experience has taught us the continuous evolution of scientific knowledge and consequent regulatory update, we invite all those who will be present at the Graduation to periodically check this page to become aware of possible updates of the above mentioned Protocol. BBS may modify all or part of the Protocol up to 24 hours before the beginning of the event.
Within the locations that will host the event, the Protocol adopted by Formal Internal Provision of BBS and made public on this page no later than midnight on September 8, 2021 will be considered valid.
Please download the Notice on the processing of personal data for the purposes of Covid-19 infection prevention.