Since its origins, Bologna Business School has been following the tradition of involving students in the school’s decisions. The Student Council is the body that comprises the representatives of every current class. It carries out the important function of contributing to the School’s development, enhancing it with participants’ perspectives. It includes two representatives for every class, and it is led by two co-presidents; all its members are chosen to represent in the most possible inclusive way the reality within the Master’s courses at BBS. It plays a fundamental role in putting in contact not only the students with the School’s Governance, but also students among themselves, fostering interactions and exchanges outside each individual path.
RULES AND APPOINTMENT
The Student Council is chaired by 2 Co-Presidents elected within the Council through free elections, in order to ensure the presence of:
- a student from the full-time master’s courses and a participant in the executive programs;
- an Italian and one international representative;
- a man and a woman.
The body currently comprises 35 members, with representatives of all running programs.
COMPOSITION AND FUNCTIONING
The Student Council’s activities are the junction between BBS’ Governance and the students, and specifically they are as follows:
- Identifying relevant needs for the students’ community and suggesting solutions to deal with them.
- Submitting to the school proposals to improve the learning and networking experience.
- Promoting activities in which students can support each other.
- Through the Co-Presidents, illustrating their point of view to the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board, once a year.
Currently, the Student Council is led by the co-presidents Massimiliano Basile, participant in the Part-time Weekend MBA, and Tina Bogojevic, participant in the Full-time Master in Data Science.
MEMBERS OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL
- Clarissa Amaral – MBA Part-time Weekend
- Milly Barba – Executive Master in Sales and Marketing
- Stefania Barzanti – Executive MBA
- Massimiliano Basile – MBA Part-time Weekend
- Andrea Biondaro – Executive Master in Public Management and Innovation
- Tina Bogojevic – Master in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Luigi Cacciapuoti – Executive MBA
- Filippo Calamai – MBA Part-time Evening
- Danilo Pietro Continisio – Master in HR and Organization
- Karen De Paoli – Executive Master in Sustainability Transition Management
- Annarita Silvia Di Girolamo – Executive Master in Public Management and Innovation
- Federico Duca – Executive Master in Sustainability Transition Management
- Monica Faiolo – Executive Master in Public Management and Innovation
- Elisa Iacomini – Executive Master in Technology and Innovation Management
- Maria Kryuchkova – Global MBA
- Carla Landuzzi – Master in Digital Marketing and Communication
- Mauro Logoluso – Master in Digital Technology and Innovation Management
- Andrew Lucchesi – Global MBA
- Gaeta Marcello – Executive Master in Public Management and Innovation
- Giulio Marino – Master in Business Management
- Lorella Martini – Hybrid MBA
- Egidio Martufi – Executive Master in Sales e Marketing
- Andrea Meneghini – Executive MBA
- Matheus Meyer – Master in Marketing Management
- Carolina Mezzetti – Master in Business Management
- Matilde Oliva – Master in Marketing Management
- Annalisa Panunzi -Master in Finance, Control and Auditing
- Manuele Parini – Executive Master in Supply Chain and Operations
- Luigi Presti – Executive Master in Technology and Innovation Management
- Veronica Regalli – Executive Master in Supply Chain and Operations
- Tommaso Ricchi – Master in Finance and Fintech
- Duccio Ruozzi – Master in Management
- Gianluca Sardella – International Executive MBA
- Enrico Sbaragli – Master in Wealth Management
- Francesco Vecchi – MBA Part-time Weekend