FAQ

How can I register for the Graduation?

Only graduates can register for Graduation. If you received the email invitation to register, please log in to the BBS Alumni Community Portal at this link and follow the registration procedure indicated.
If you did not receive the email, you could report it to us by emailing community@bbs.unibo.it

How many people can I attend the Graduation with?
The Graduation will take place in Piazza Maggiore, in the heart of Bologna. It will be possible for each graduate to attend with three guests. Access to the Piazza will be free; graduates will have a reserved sector, while seating for guests will be available while seats last and in an area separate from that of the graduates.

Is it necessary to participate at the Graduation to collect the diploma or can it also be received somehow at another time?
Graduation is an important moment for both the participants and the School. Attendance at the Graduation is recommended but not mandatory for obtaining the diploma. Diplomas that will not be collected during the Graduation will remain available, after the end of the event, for direct collection at Bologna Business School or upon request and at the graduate’s expense, by booking the collection.

What happens in case of bad weather for the Graduation?
In case of bad weather or any other reason or cause, BBS has the right to change location or postpone or cancel the Graduation or change the number of attendants. Under no circumstances shall BBS be held liable for any costs incurred or damages sustained by participants and accompanying persons at the Graduation or Events due to such modification, postponement, or annulment.

Will I receive a confirmation email at the end of my registration?
You will receive a confirmation email after your registration. Within a couple of days before the event, you will receive another email containing the necessary instructions for the participation of both graduates and guests.

Is there any suggested dress code?
The suggested dress code is business casual.

In what language the Graduation ceremony will be held?
The ceremony will be conducted mainly in Italian, leaving the opportunity for speakers to speak in English, with simultaneous translation into the two languages.

Will a Reunion be planned after the graduation ceremony?
Yes, there will be Reunion activities divided into two moments: on Friday evening, starting at 10:30 p.m., at Villa Guastavillani with the Fizz and Music event; on Saturday starting at 8:00 a.m., with the Building the Future Together event, also at Villa Guastavillani.
Only graduates, faculty and alumni can register for Reunion. If you received the email invitation to register, please log in to the BBS Alumni Community Portal at this link and follow the registration procedure indicated. If you did not receive the email, you could report it to us by emailing community@bbs.unibo.it

How will the collection and delivery of the robe and touch take place?

Dressing in toga and touch will take place at Palazzo Re Enzo, Piazza Maggiore, Bologna, in the hours before the ceremony begins. Following the dressing, students will move in a procession to take their seats.

At the end of the Graduation, it will be possible to hand over the toga and touch to Palazzo Re Enzo and collect the diploma. Graduating students will receive an email in the days leading up to the ceremony with all relevant information.

How do you suggest reaching Piazza Maggiore?
Please find here all the information to reach Piazza Maggiore.

If I signed up for Graduation, can I attend the Friday night?
In order to participate in Reunion activities, it is necessary to register through the link received in the invitation email and log on to the BBS Alumni Community Portal by following the given procedure.

What is the fee for attending Friday night?
To participate in the Reunion, there is a minimum non-refundable contribution of €30 per person. Funds raised will be used to fund scholarships for BBS Master’s programs. Payment can be made when registering for the event within the BBS Alumni Community Portal.

How many guests can attend the Friday night event?
You may bring only one guest with you. You will need to indicate the name of your guest in the online form at the time of registration. Afterward, you may pay the appropriate fees.

What happens in case of bad weather for the Reunion?
In case of bad weather or any other reason or cause, BBS has the right to change location, postpone or cancel the XIV Alumni Reunion, or change the number of attendants. Under no circumstances shall BBS be held liable for any costs incurred or damages sustained by participants and accompanying persons at the XIV Alumni Reunion or Events resulting from such modification, postponement, or annulment.

How to reach Villa Guastavillani?

The Villa Guastavillani parking lot will not be accessible, and a shuttle service will be provided from Porta Castiglione to Villa Guastavillani and back.

What behaviors will I have to follow in compliance with the Covid-19 Protocol?

For any information regarding assembly management and individual participant behavior, you are requested to consult the Covid-19 Protocol here. We always advise responsible and prudent behavior.

Any other questions? Please send an email to: community@bbs.unibo.it