COVID PROTOCOL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2022 GRADUATION CEREMONY
The following rules apply for the participation in the Graduation:
- Without exception only those persons who have pre-booked their participation in advance according to the procedures provided by BBS will be allowed to attend the Graduation.
- Access to the Graduation must be in an orderly fashion to avoid queues and crowds of people and to ensure that at least a 1-meter distance between attendees is maintained. This is a matter of individual responsibility.
- If required by current regulations, body temperature may be measured, preventing access in case the temperature exceeds 37.5 °C, and other documents that may be required by such regulations may be verified.
- Participants must remain in their seats for the entire duration of the Graduation. Two different sections will be created: one section exclusively for graduate participants and one section exclusively for accompanying persons.
- No cloakroom will be available.
- The use of a face mask for respiratory protection is strongly recommended for the duration of the event.
- At the end of the Graduation, participants must exit via the appropriate gate in an orderly fashion, in order to avoid crowds of people and to ensure all maintain at least a 1-meter distance between participants in the event. This is a matter of individual responsibility.
This Protocol may be updated. Participants in the Graduation are required to periodically monitor the BBS website to view any such updates. Within the spaces that will host the event, the Protocol adopted by Internal Formal Provision of BBS and made public on the BBS website no later than midnight on September 8, 2022 will be deemed valid.