FAQs

• How can I register for the Graduation?

You have two options. If you have received an email with the invitation to register, click on the link and sign up for the BBS Alumni Network. You will receive an email confirmation from the portal and you can fill in the online registration for the Graduation indicating the number of people who will accompany you; admission to the Graduation is free. This is done in two steps: first you register for the portal and then you  sign up for the Graduation.

If you have not received the email go to our site and follow the instructions on this page.

• How can I sign up for the Reunion fundraising dinner in the evening?

You have two options. If you have received an email with the invitation to register, click on the link and sign up for the BBS Alumni Network. You will receive an email confirmation from the portal and you can fill in the online form to participate in the fundraising event by making a minimum donation of € 50 per person. It involves two steps: first registering at the portal and then signing up for the evening.

If you have not received the email please go to our site and follow the instructions on this page.

• How can I sign up for the activities of the Reunion on Saturday July 2?

You have two options. If you have received an email with the invitation to register, click on the link and sign up for the BBS Alumni Network. You will receive an email confirmation from the portal and you can fill in the online registration for Saturday’s activities; admission to the event is free. It involves two steps: first you register at the portal and then you sign up for Saturday’s Reunion activities. If you have not received the email go to our site and follow the instructions on this page.

• If I sign up for the Graduation I can also participate in the Friday evening’s events?

Yes, by filling out the online registration form and paying the minimum contribution required. Remember to also indicate the number of persons accompanying your for the Friday evening.

• What is the minimum donation to participate on the Friday evening?

To participate in the charity dinner a minimum donation of € 50 per person is required. The funds raised will be used to finance scholarships for the Master programs of BBS.

• How many extra guests can participate in the Graduation?

You can bring up to a maximum of 10 accompanying persons. You must indicate the number of people in the online registration form.

• How many extra guests can participate in the evening of Friday?

You can bring a maximum of 10 guests. You must indicate the names of the people accompanying you in the online registration form. Lastly you need to complete their respective donations.

Any questions? Write to sara.malagola@bbs.unibo.it