FAQ

How can I register for the Graduation?

If you have received an email with an invitation to register, log in to the BBS Community Portal; from the homepage click on “Graduation 2018 & XII Reunion”, consult the program and fill out the on-line registration form for the graduation. Admission to the Graduation is free and if you are a graduate you can bring 2 extra guests.

If you have not received the email please contact Sara Malagola by sending an email to reunion@bbs.unibo.it.

Is it necessary to take part in the Graduation to obtain the diploma or can it be received at another time?

The awarding of diplomas is an important moment for both the participants and the school. The presence at the Graduation is recommended but is not mandatory for obtaining the diploma. The diplomas that will not be collected at the Graduation will remain available, after the end of the event, for the direct collection at Bologna Business School or sent on request and at the expense of the graduate.

How can I sign up for the Reunion fundraising dinner in the evening?

If you have received an email with an invitation to register, log in to the BBS Community Portal; from the homepage click on “Graduation 2018 & XII Reunion”, consult the program and fill out the online form to participate in the charity evening by paying a minimum contribution of € 50 per person; remember to indicate also the number of possible companions and to pay the relative contributions.

If you have not received the email please contact Sara Malagola by sending an email to reunion@bbs.unibo.it.

How can I sign up for the activities of the Reunion on Saturday July 7?

If you have received an email with an invitation to register, log in to the BBS Community Portal; from the homepage click on “Graduation 2018 & XII Reunion”, consult the program and fill out the on-line registration form for Saturday activities; admission to Saturday events is free and is reserved for members of the BBS Community only.

If you have not received the email please contact Sara Malagola by sending an email to reunion@bbs.unibo.it.

If I sign up for the Graduation I can also participate in the Friday evening’s events?

Yes, by filling out the online registration form and paying the minimum contribution required. Remember to also indicate the number of persons accompanying your for the Friday evening.

What is the minimum donation to participate on the Friday evening?

To participate in the charity dinner a minimum donation of € 50 per person is required. The funds raised will be used to finance scholarships for the Master programs of BBS.

The payment can be made via Paypal and credit card. Only exceptionally and by agreement with the coordinator of your master you can proceed by bank transfer or cash the evening of the dinner. If you pay the same evening the minimum contribution is € 150 per person.

How many extra guests can participate in the Graduation?

The seats at the Graduation are limited; therefore it is granted only to the graduates to bring extra guests. Graduates can bring up to a maximum of 2 extra guests and it is necessary to indicate their name in the on-line form at the time of enrollment.

How many extra guests can participate in the evening of Friday?

You can bring a maximum of 5 guests. You must indicate the names of the people accompanying you in the online registration form. Lastly you need to complete their respective donations.

Will I receive a confirmation e-mail at the end of my registration?

You will receive a confirmation e-mail at the end of the registration. Subsequently, within a couple of days before the event, you will receive the tickets with QRcode to be presented, either electronically or on paper, on the day of the ceremony. In addition, the e-mail you will receive will contain all the logistical information that we request to follow. In the same email there will be attached also the QRcode for your possible extra guests.

Is there a recommended dress code?
The recommended dress code is business casual.

In which language is the Graduation ceremony held?
The Graduation ceremony is held in Italian. Simultaneous translation in English will be available.

Is it possible to know the dinner menu?
The Dinner Party organized by Chef to Chef will be a tasty melting pot of flavors: our international students will prepare together with the Chefs a typical dish of their country. In addition, several oases rich in specialties of our territory will be available. During the evening an open bar will be active.

How do you suggest to reach Villa Guastavillani?
We recommend reaching the Villa using the shuttle service set up specifically for the evening or by taxi. All the necessary information will be contained in the email you will receive a couple of days before the event. On Friday July 6th, it will not be possible to park in the garden of Villa Guastavillani, while it will be possible to park a two-wheeled vehicle in a dedicated space. On Saturday July 7th cars can be parked until space is available.

Will it be necessary to be accredited?
To access the Graduation and the Reunion it is necessary to be accredited both at the entrance of the Aula Magna Santa Lucia and at Villa Guastavillani presenting the QRcode received attached to the email. You can print the QRcode or show it via an electronic device.

Any other questions? Write to: reunion@bbs.unibo.it