The art of negotiation is now an indispensable requirement in any working context.
The course prepares people of all ages, education, and seniority to become highly effective negotiators and is designed for those who wish to achieve better results from their negotiations with customers, suppliers, and colleagues and provides participants with new tools to increase their negotiating skills.
- What makes us successful in negotiations
- When and how to use or create leverage in negotiations, and avoid unnecessary compromises, without damaging relationships
- A process-driven approach to negotiations, based on identifying and satisfying stakeholder interests
- Ways to obtain buy-in, by brainstorming creative options that permits to differentiate value for all stakeholders
- Persuasive communication that calibrates expectations and uses data to influence the decision-making process
- How to handle difficult people and situations, including price negotiations and cross-cultural negotiations
- The course uses Adult Learning Methodology techniques (created by experts from Harvard University).
The program is divided into three days in the part-time online format.
Concessions are provided for registrations received early.