INCREASING PROFIT THROUGH OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY
November 27, 2015
- ore 9.30 - Bologna Business School - Villa Guastavillani, Via degli Scalini 18 - Bologna
It has been empirically proven that a “multichannel” customer is more satisfied, purchases more and consequently, companies can increase their profits through strategies that guide customers to use more than one channel.
- What is omnichannel marketing?
- • How valuable are shoppers by the channel(s) shopped?
- • Can we segmentshoppers by the channel in which they shop?
- • How do shoppers differ in their shopping incidence, monetary value of
- purchases, and return behavior based on the channel(s) in which they shop?
- • What are the effects of marketing efforts in one channel on shopping in
- another channel?
- • What is the role of big data and analytics in omnichannel marketing?
- • What is the future of big data, analytics, and omnichannel marketing?
To sign up, please click here.