FAQ.

How can I register for the Graduation?
If you have received the e-mail with the invitation to register, consult the program and fill in the online registration form for the Graduation.

If you haven’t received any email, please feel free to contact Eleonora Leporatti: community@bbs.unibo.it.

How many people can I bring to me to the Graduation?
You can invite to the event a maximum of 4 guests.

The Graduation this year will take place in Piazza Maggiore, in the heart of Bologna, where anyone can attend the ceremony. The places available for the event are numerous: the graduates will have a reserved and guaranteed place, while the graduates’ guests and other participants registered for the ceremony will have access to the available seats, which will be occupied according to the order of arrival, on a first come, first served basis. 

Is it necessary to participate at the Graduation to collect the diploma or can it also be received somehow at another time?

The awarding of diplomas is an important moment both for the participants and for the School. Graduation attendance is recommended but is not mandatory for obtaining a diploma. The diplomas that will not be withdrawn during the Graduation will remain available, after the end of the event, for the direct collection at Bologna Business School or they will be sent on request and at the expense of the graduate, by scheduling a pickup.

What happens in case of bad weather for the Graduation?
In case of bad weather, an alternative location will be guaranteed, which will be communicated in time by email.

How can I sign up for the Reunion evening?
If you have received the email with the invitation to register, consult the program and fill in the online form for participation in the charity evening by paying a minimum contribution of € 50 per person; remember also to indicate the number of guests and to pay the relative contributions.

If you haven’t received any email, please feel free to contact Eleonora Leporatti: community@bbs.unibo.it

If I sign up the Graduation can I also participate in the Reunion evening?
Yes, by completing the online registration form and paying the minimum fee of € 50 per person. Remember to also indicate the number of guests for Friday evening and pay the contribution for their participation.

What is the fee to participate in the Reunion evening?
To participate in the evening on Friday, a minimum contribution of € 50 per person is due. The funds raised will be used to finance scholarships for BBS Masters. The payment can be made via PayPal and credit card.

Only exceptionally and after agreement with the master coordinator, it is possible to proceed by bank transfer or cash on the evening of the dinner. If you pay on the evening of the event, the minimum contribution is € 200 per person.

With how many guests can I participate in the Reunion evening?
You can bring up to 5 guests with you. You will have to indicate the names of your guests in the online form at the time of registration and pay the relative contributions.

How can I sign up for the activities of Saturday morning?
If you have received the e-mail with the invitation to register, fill in the online registration form for Saturday activities; entry to Saturday appointments is free and is reserved for members of the School Community only.

If you haven’t received any email, please feel free to contact Eleonora Leporatti: community@bbs.unibo.it

Will I receive a confirmation mail upon registration?
You will receive a confirmation email at the end of the registration process. Subsequently, within a couple of days before the event, you will receive tickets with a QRcode to present, via electronic device or printed on paper, on the day of the ceremony. Furthermore, the email you will receive will contain all the logistic indications we kindly ask you to follow.

In the same e-mail there will also be attached QR codes for your guests.

Is there any suggested dress code?
The suggested dress code is business casual.

In what language the Graduation ceremony will be held?
The ceremony will be held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English.

How do you suggest to reach Villa Guastavillani?
We recommend reaching the Villa using the shuttle service set up specifically for the evening or by taxi.

All the necessary information will be included in the email you will receive a few days before the event. On Friday, June 28th, it will not be possible to park your car in the gardens of Villa Guastavillani.

It will be instead possible to park motorcycles and scooters in the Villa:
– in the first side entrance grove
– in the back Villa

On Saturday, June 29th, it will be possible to park the cars in the garden of the Villa upon availability.

Will it be necessary to be accredited?
To access the Graduation and the Reunion you will need to be accredited both at the entrance of Aula Magna Santa Lucia (where you will dress for the ceremony) and at Villa Guastavillani, by presenting the QRcode. For your guests there is no accreditation for the participation in the Graduation at Piazza Maggiore, but they must present the QRcode at Villa Guastavillani. The QRcode will be attached to the email you will receive few days before the event and can be printed or shown via an electronic device.

Any other question? Please contact us at: community@bbs.unibo.it