Bologna Business School Bologna
Business School

GLOBAL MBA SUPERCARS, SUPERBIKES AND MOTORSPORTS

About the program

The Global MBA in Supercars, Superbikes and Motorsports track is the only program in the World delivered in cooperation with the leading companies of the “Motor Valley”.

It offers a unique opportunity to blend theory with experience, thanks to our academic excellence and the exclusive expertise of top enterprises like Dallara, Alpha Tauri, Dallara, Ducati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Marelli and Maserati. This MBA will turn your career into a passion.

Our cooperation with motor companies includes class thought by managers and professionals, company visits, clinics, project works, internships and Global MBA dedicated job opportunities.

The Global MBA Supercars, Superbikes and Motorsports is a 12-month full-time program, taught in English.

During the first term, class activities will focus on general management, while starting from the second term, participants will study specialized subjects regarding Supercars, Superbikes and Motorsports.

The program is complete when students complete a 500-hour internship. The internship will help students improve their problem-solving skills, apply their newly developed knowledge as well as give them the opportunity to face actual situations that arise within the business world.

Our programs provide an exciting and fulfilling learning experience by offering optimal class sizes, integrating real-life case studies, as well as by providing students with the opportunity to become a part of the BBS community.

Bologna Business School offers both full and partial scholarships for participants of the MBA. All applicants are eligible to apply regardless of their nationality. Scholarships are merit-based (both academic as well as professional merit).

key facts

Format

Full-time

Language

English

Start

September 2024

Bologna (Italy)

CFU/ECTS

Duration

12 months

Career Development

The Career Development Department will help participants to pursue their own career goals and will support them in the job seeking process. It is dedicated to career exploration and fulfilment. A qualified career counsellor will assist students with a variety of services and resources: career development sessions & advice, one-to-one counselling, and more.

The internship acts as a perfect professional springboard, especially considering the fact that just six months after graduation, the Bologna Business School Global MBA ranks 90% placement on general average.

Companies belonging to our network contribute to the program by taking part in master lectures, organizing company visits, project works, and offering scholarships, internships and professional opportunities:

DALLARA DUCATI MOTOR HOLDING FERRARI LAMBORGHINI AUTOMOBILI MAGNETTI MARELLI MASERATI TORO ROSSO

ALUMNI VOICES

ALFONSO FAURE MEZA – MEXICO

Technical planner & External Consultant, Automobili Lamborghini

“My journey through the Global MBA at BBS has been truly transformative. It offered me the perfect blend of the dynamic business environment and the enriching academic world. Learning from industry leaders and international professors, alongside my diverse class of fellow students, has provided me with a global perspective and fostered personal growth. The ‘Supercars, Superbikes, and Motorsports’ track allowed me to explore my passion despite how far I am from home. My decision to pursue an MBA at BBS has been a game-changer, both professionally and personally. I am grateful for the friendships I’ve built during the program, which are truly special. This MBA has broadened my career horizons, instilled confidence, and equipped me to thrive in a multicultural world.”

JAMES GENTILE – USA

Commercial & Brand Intern, Toro Rosso

“Choosing to participate in the Global MBA in Supercars, Superbikes & Motorsports at Bologna Business School was tied to my passion for Italy, a desire for advanced learning, and an absolute obsession for automobiles & motorsports. This unique program – the first and only MBA of its kind anywhere in the world – is inextricably linked to the rich culture of Emilia-Romagna and the globally-admired brands that define Italian excellence in luxury and performance.
I feel very lucky to be here in Bologna, surrounded by incredible culture and the buzz of Motor Valley; I only hope that one day I will be able to give back as much as I stand to gain”.

Fondazione Bologna University Business School · info@bbs.unibo.it
P.I.- C.F. 02095311201

Equis
Global MBA in

Supercars, Superbikes and Motorsports

Invest in an experience that will change your life.Enter your name, last name, e-mail, phone number and download the brochure.

Global MBA in

Supercars, Superbikes and Motorsports

Invest in an experience that will change your life.Enter your name, last name, e-mail, phone number and download the brochure.