The Global MBA in Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods aims to strike a balance between creativity and business in the management of luxury companies, by providing managers and entrepreneurs with the know-how gained from Italian excellence. In-depth analysis of fashion and design business models in different industries enables students to combine product knowledge with luxury management-specific managerial approaches, providing vision and an operational capacity for international expansion.
Thanks to a close relationship with Italian companies that act as international symbols of high quality, the program focuses on the practical aspects of fashion and luxury management. This course has the potential to make a great impact on the professional and personal futures of young managers. Via trajectory analysis, students will examine the characteristics of market segments with the greatest international value, focusing in on the steps necessary to achieve their ambitions.
The Global MBA in Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods is a 12-month, full-time program. Over the course of the first term, classes will focus on general management and during the second term, students will study specialized subjects. International faculty-lead classes are accompanied by a number of managerial guest speakers, alongside participation in a business laboratory and analysis of real-life cases. This is followed by 500-hours dedicated to an internship at a leading company in the field of design, fashion and luxury goods, or an entrepreneurial work project. Classes made up of students from a wide range of geographical origins, cultures and global perspectives help to enrich this experience with additional stimulation and opportunities for open discussion.
Programme Advisory Committee
- Mauro Baglietto – Managing Director, Borsalino
- Sabina Belli – CEO, Pomellato
- Maurizio Castello – Partner, KPMG Italy
- Lelio Gavazza – Executive Vice President of Sales and Retail, Bulgari
- Umberto Macchi di Cellere – CEO, Tod’s
- Maurizio Marinella – CEO, E. Marinella
- Ivan Mazzei – Chief HR & Organization Officer, Ferragamo
- Cinzia Tito – Human Resources Director, Loro Piana
- Jenny Zanotti – Corporate Director – Finance, IT, HR, Giuseppe Zanotti