The course aims to present the main business guidelines in the management of talents with particular reference to the paths of growth and development of resources and learning tools. The main topics discussed in the classroom will be the following:
• Management of talents in the company
• Training policies for people in business contexts (approaches, experiences, challenges and problems)
• New technologies and training strategies Development and individual growth and organizational development.
• HR Business Partner Model
• Lifelong learning and employability
• Groups and teamwork as a learning context
• Listening (People Satisfaction, Internal Customer Satisfaction)