Deciding to undertake a Master’s degree is an investment in the future, and Bologna Business School supports potential students from the outset by accompanying and supporting them in making an informed choice of their educational and professional path, through a series of orientation activities on and off campus:
- Open Day: Meetings with the Scientific Directors to discover the structure and contents of the University Master courses
- Meet the Staff and Career Service: Meetings with the Admission & Recruitment Team and the Career Service to find out about admission requirements, the selection process, the organisation of the courses and professional outlets
- One-to-One Orientation Interviews: personalised counselling to investigate the coherence between the educational objective of the Master’s programme of interest, one’s academic background and desired career opportunities.
- Ask a student: Meetings with enrolled students to discuss learning paths and student life at Bologna Business School
- Campus tour: Visit the institutional headquarters, Villa Guastavillani, to get to know the Bologna Business School up close
- Career Counselling: seminars at Italian university campuses to find your way around the job market and discover the training path that best suits your profile and aspirations