Daniela
Bolzani

Bolzani
Italy Associate Professor of Management University of Bologna Core Faculty
Email contact

Daniela Bolzani is Associate Professor in Management at the University of Bologna. Since 2024 she has been Associate Dean for Diversity & Inclusion at BBS, where she carries out teaching activities on these topics from a strategic integration perspective. He holds a PhD in Business Management dealing with issues pertaining to business internationalization and cultural diversity in high-tech startups. Her research concerns entrepreneurial decision-making and performance, with a focus on intersectional diversity aspects. She has published in international journals such as Journal of Business Venturing, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, Academy of Management Journal, and is Associate Editor for the Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. She has worked as a researcher at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. She has been a visiting scholar at Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado and HEC Paris, and a visiting professor at Junia-ISA Lille. Both as a research team member and scientific referee, she has carried out several European projects in the areas of entrepreneurship, migrant integration and soft skills. On these topics she has also been a consultant for UN-OIM and OECD. Before starting her PhD, she worked as a professional for five years in the field of financial auditing and development cooperation in Europe and Africa.

COURSES

What does Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) mean in a business context?
The course focuses on the ethical and business value of D&I (internal and external), using case studies, best practices, international researches and data of the Diversity Brand Index (the first Italian research regarding the business value of D&I).
Hybrid MBA English edition