22 July 2015
Just one word to express what the Bologna Business School represents to the members of the International Advisory Board.
- Ivano Dionigi Rector, University of Bologna
- Giampiero Bergami Regional Manager, UniCredit
- Fernando Napolitano President and CEO, Italian Business and Investment Initiative
- Nakiye Boyacigiller Professor and Former Dean, Sabanci Business School (Istanbul)
- Eugenio Sidoli CEO, Philip Morris Italia
- Eric Cornuel Director General and CEO, EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
- Ronald Spogli CEO, Freeman Spogli & Co. and former Ambassador if Italy in the USA
- Nicola Pianon Senior Partner, The Boston Consulting Group
- Romano Prodi Founder and President, Fondazione per la Collaborazione dei Popoli and former President, Commissione Europea
- Andrea Pontremoli CEO, Dallara
- Simon Philips Executive Vice President & General Manager, Consumer Products & Retail, Walt Disney Company EMEA
- José de la Torre Dean Emeritus, Florida International University
- Nerio Alessandri President and CEO, Technogym
- Massimo Ghedini CEO, A. Manzoni & C.
Watch the full videos at the BBS Youtube Channel.