The first edition of our #GreeningBBS Contest was a total success: 26 students, 5 teams, 1 winning proposal. The students from our different international programs got together and presented innovative projects to make BBS Greener.
There were 26 students from the Global MBA, the Master in Marketing, Communication and New Media and the Master in HR & Organizations, to present their project proposals for a Greener BBS. They were divided in 5 groups and evaluated on two main criteria:
The members of the Jury Committee were:
1. Roberto Battistini, Project, Mobility and Energy Manager, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
2. Olivia Bernardi, Director of Environmental Sustainability, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
3. Valeria Fazio, CR Solutions Manager – DNV GL Business Assurance
4. Simone Ferriani, Director of Global MBA Green Energy and Sustainable Businesses, Bologna Business School
5. Luca Furlan, Brand Manager EcorNaturaSì
6. Gabriele Morandin, Director of the Master in HR & Organization, Bologna Business School
7. Renato Orsato, Co-founder of GreenApes
Monkey Business was the name of the winning team, formed by Arturo Bueno, Jessica Cani, Julia Deufel, Andres Ruiz and Andrea Vidaurre.
As part of the prize, they will spend a day in Florence, with a guided tour to the Florence Hub (which is part of the Impact Hub Network) and will have lunch in one of restaurants that participate in GreenApes’ activities. As a follow-up, the committe will study and analyze the most viable proposals to create an implementation plan for the following months.
To our students, thank you for participating. To the winning team, congratulations!
Keep it green. #GreeningBBS