Electronic engineer, since 1994 he’s been providing consulting services on the themes of Production Management, Supply Chain Management and Project Management working both on optimisation projects and company turnaround. He’s adjunct professor of Strategy and Management of the Value System at the Engineering School of the University of Bologna.
CORE COURSE – The module features an integrated vision of the models developed for the Manufacturing & Quality Management, by intertwining the phases of the management process of production – from the identification of the crucial performances that the operating system shall ensure, to the efforts to improve the various activities – with the management models that it is preferable to apply to the specific production conditions. The main Key Performance Indicators will be illustrated as well, which allow monitoring the performances of the system and leading its improvement.
• The performance aspects: efficiency, service, quality.
• The main reference models: Lean Manufacturing, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management
• The production planning: from Sales and Operations Planning to Scheduling
• The production organization: models of physical organization in the factory (departments, lines, islands), MES systems
• The continuous improvement: Change Management in the production management, Kaizen approach.